- 【 Purpose and Objective 】
- Osaka Business Partner City Council invites personnel, who are in charge of BPC related operations working in associated organizations in associated BPC, to participate in self-designed training programs. Through this program, we expect participants to familiarize themselves to Osaka's and Japanese business culture, and to strengthen personal networks between Osaka and other BPCs. Simultaneously, we help participants to identify needs of SMEs in Osaka toward BPCs, and facilitate them to work on these needs after they finish the program.
- 【 Training Content 】
- ・General information about Japan Economic Circumstances, Business Custom, Culture, etc.
- ・Collect information on business and investment environment in Osaka (Kansai region)
(Visit Economic Organization, briefing base)
- ・Collect information on Osaka city economic and international exchange measures.
(Visit Osaka City affiliated department / facility)
- ・Collecting information on business activities of Osaka enterprises and
building businessrelationships (Visit Osaka enterprises and facility inspection)
- ・Gathering information on promising industries and enterprises in Osaka
(Visit / inspection of city fair trade fairs)
- ・Debriefing Session